Whether your goal is to buy, sell or lease an urban-retail property, a strip or shopping center, or urban street level or upper level retail space, MPN has proven expertise in the detailed dynamics of this sub-section of the Philadelphia commercial real estate market.
Retail real estate requires deep knowledge in multiple data sets—from driving radius demographics and average household income, to local daytime population, drive-by visibility, and foot traffic projections.
MPN identifies and works creatively to help develop Philadelphia neighborhood corridors and thoughtful commercial corridors in residential areas. We evaluate the neighborhood to discover what niches need to be filled and implement creative solutions to satisfy the gaps and solidify the neighborhood. We call on our extensive relationships with Philadelphia-based businesses and work with tenants/landlords to expand into new locations where the demand for their services exists.
Our Competitive Edge:
- Intimate knowledge, block-by-block, of the entire city and what drives each neighborhood
- Understanding of traffic patterns in neighborhoods throughout the city
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the way people live in their neighborhoods
- Expertise and passion in bringing retail stability to neighborhoods throughout the city
- Successful relationships with brokers throughout the city