Nadia Bilynsky has become a partner at MPN Realty as of the start of 2023, joining senior partners Ken Mallin and Veronica Blum. Bilynsky, who is among the city’s top retail leasing agents, was promoted in 2022 to helm MPN’s leasing division. She dedicated herself to developing an agent training program and growing the leasing team. In addition to her new role, she will continue leading the leasing division. Nadia also specializes in investment/development sales throughout the Philadelphia area.
- What’s in a restaurant name? Often times, confusion. Sometimes, even a little drama.
- 2023 in Review: Philadelphia Retail on the Upswing, but Challenges Remain
- Old City Restaurateur to Open Southern Seafood Fusion Concept in University Place 3.0
- Philadelphia Business Journal Reports ‘Done Deals: Center City apartment portfolio sells; $16.1M loan secured for Kensington development’
- More Properties Hit The Market As Walnut Street West of Rittenhouse Square Heats Up